Dr. Cruz is a well-known podiatrist in the Tampa Bay Area. He practiced in South Tampa for a number of years and became well known throughout the area for his expertise. His new practices in Brandon and Zephyrhills have become a great success. Dr. Cruz says that this is because he treats each patient as he would treat his own family. In these days of rushed medical care, this is refreshing for patients.
Dr. Cruz notes that he wanted to have his own practices so that he had the freedom to be himself and provide a different kind of care. What he learned early on is that he could provide excellent medical care without compromising his ethics and morals. As a result, Dr. Cruz has seen an influx of new and old patients that followed him because they trust him. These days, people are looking for someone they can turn to for their foot and ankle needs.
These are the keys to providing you the best patient care:
- Treat everyone as family
- Always be ethical and honest
- Only provide necessary medical care
- Use surgery as a last option after providing conservative care
- Allow everyone to participate in their care
- Bill patients and insurances only for services provided
- Provide medical information via blogs and video in a professional manner
Dr. Cruz treats everyone with respect and is a good listener. He customizes his treatments for each patient so that each patient will have an optimal outcome. Dr. Cruz also sees patients in the hospital and is consulted by many doctors in the area.
The most common conditions treated are the following:
- Ingrown toenails
- Heel Pain, Heel spurs, plantar fasciitis
- Fungal nails and Athlete’s foot
- Foot and ankle injuries, sprains and fractures
- Diabetic foot care and ulcers
- Arch pain, fallen arches, flat feet
- Corns, callus, blisters
- Arthritis, Gout, Joint pain
- Runner’s pain and injury
- Shin splints
- Conditions requiring orthotic devices
In this blog section, Dr. Cruz will address all of these common conditions and help educate the public so that they are well informed. All conditions can be treated with conservative medical care and when necessary, surgery may be an option discussed for the best outcome.
If you experience any foot, ankle, or leg problems, call Gentle Foot Care Clinics and make an appointment to see Dr. Cruz and get relief. You deserve ethical, competent care.
During these difficult times, please be assured that we are taking the strictest precautions for everyone’s safety. We hope you are staying safe and we look forward to returning to normal life very soon
Dr. Cruz is currently seeing patients in Brandon and Zephyrhills and is offering Telehealth appointments. The offices are taking full COVID-19 precautions. You can contact his office here.