Wart Care for at-home treatment.
- Step 1: Soak your foot in warm soapy water for 5-10 minutes.
- Step 2: Use the Hibaclens and surgical scrub brush and vigorously scrub the skin with visible warts for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 3: Then dry the foot completely.
- Step 4: If you can tolerate using an emery board or electric foot sander to decrease the thickness of the warts after drying.
- Step 5: Then apply Salicylic acid to each individual wart. Wait for it to dry (the skin will turn white when dry). Then apply duct tape over the warts as well.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call the office - (813)502-5904