This Brandon Podiatry clinic wants you to have the healthiest feet possible. Dr. Rajnish Manohar at the Gentle Foot Care Clinic has years of experience in making your walking experience practically pain free. The motto at the Gentle Foot Care Clinic is “Hobble in…walk out”. We haven’t given you our list of foot care tips in awhile, so here they are again.
- Do not disregard foot pain. Foot pain only exists when there’s a problem. If the discomfort continues, see Dr. Rajnish Manohar.
- If you are a person with diabetes mellitus, it is crucial that you see Dr. Manohar at his Brandon office a minimum of once a year for an exam.
- Switch up your shoes — do not use the exact same pair of shoes everyday.
- Check your feet regularly. Take note of changes in shade and also temperature level of your feet. Try to find thick or discolored nails (an indication of developing fungi), and check for cracks or cuts in the skin. Peeling or scaling on the soles of feet might suggest professional athlete’s foot. Any type of growth on the foot automatically a warning sign.
- Clean your feet consistently, particularly in between the toes, and make certain to dry them completely.
- Trim toe nails directly throughout, however not also brief. Beware not to cut nails in edges or on the sides; it could cause in-grown toenails. Persons with diabetes, bad blood circulation, or heart troubles ought to not treat their own feet because they are much more susceptible to infection.
- Choose the right footwear for the activity that you are participating in (i.e., running shoes for running).
- Don’t walk around barefooted– your feet will certainly be a lot more prone to injury as well as infection. When you’re at the beach, always utilize sun block on your feet just as you would on the rest of your body.
- Be cautious when utilizing natural remedies for foot conditions; self-treatment could commonly turn a minor problem right into a major one.
- See to it that your shoes fit properly. Try on brand-new footwear later on in the day when feet have the tendency to be at their largest and replace worn out footwear immediately.
Setting up an appointment with Brandon Podiatry expert
Contact Dr. Rajnish Manohar today at his office in Brandon, FL by calling (813) 502-5904. You can also schedule an appointment with an easy-to-use contact form. Get your feet healthy today!
Dr. Manohar has been in private practice as a Podiatrist in Zephyrhills since 2001, treating Foot and Ankle Pain including Diabetic Foot Pain and Neuropathy, as well as, providing routine Diabetic Foot Care.
Dr. Manohar is board certified by the American Board of medical specialties in Podiatric Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine. Dr. Manohar resides in Temple Terrace, Florida.
Dr. Manohar specializes in treating foot and ankle pain, Plantar Fasciitis and Heel spurs, Neuromas, Peripheral Neuropathy, Ingrown toenails, Non healing wounds, corns, calluses, Warts, Cysts, Toenail fungus.